Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Duct tape forever

God bless duct tape!



There is a deep connection between North Americans and duct tape. Recently I began to understand the laws of attraction to this AMAZING product. I really find it extremely handy and strong, heck you can use it to even bully your little/big brother an tape him to the wall.


I have actually seen cars duct taped!! crappy old rusty cars from the 80s driven by student.

To those who are not familiar with duct tape, it is this fiber based water resistant silvery tape intended to be used in the military as a quick fixing tools, well during the second WW, but now is used manly in pluming and bullying....and amusing people like me.
If I am not mistaken, my parents used it during the gulf war to seal the windows and doors of our apartment against possible chemical attacks. A part of my childhood I don't like to remember!
One more use of duct tape is in fashion. I have seen on TV how they use duct tape on models, under the clothes, to suck tummies and other defaults. Yes..Yes it does work and it holds. The beauty is how it is tailored made to fix what ever default in your body...not like we you have any ;)
ahhh...the endless wonders of duct tape....it is does perform miracles...it is actually called Jesus tape in some parts of the world...you know for the miracles it performs...I am serious

I think I am being overly emotional here..but I think I want to pack one in and take it with me...you know...just to be ready for emergencies during my vacation in Amman (cant think of any now)
What horrible parents this kido has!

1 comment:

Hamza said...

indeed its one of those "must have" gadgets all the time. Especially when you want to abduct people. You tape their mouths and tie their hands.

:D