- Is there such a thing as coffe rehab? There should be. I have been trying to reduce my coffe consumption for 3 days now. I am down to 6-7 cups a day, plus some tea. Any tips regarding my addition?
- I have been in a testing/assignmenting process for two days , even after finishing all school related work. boooh
- This other non-school work is SOOOOO BORING. I change my mind, I take it back, I want to stay unemployed if this is how it is going to be. Orientations were very boring, and above all, too easy to make me bother regarding picking the right choice, or circuling true and false....
- My mom is visiting..so YAAAAY
- My mom is visiting. and on another note, I have to prepare for the ceremoney by doing the following: clean the house ceiling to floor, clean HER car, wash all the beddings, finish the 3 weeks worth of laundry, grocerize (hate hate hate grocery shopping), make sure my clothest is in tip top shape....Ah I thought I am supposed to be vacationing
- I really really really wanna see some x-mass decorations. I really wanna finish this post and go check out Square One shopping centre. I envy all those worry-free teenagers walking around with their red, white and green coulored shopping bags, so happy about their purchases. I can not go any longer (almost 45 days) without going to the mall.
- I FINALLY watched American Gangster. Thank you F for making sure I make it on Friday. A PROPER movie review is to follow, but for now, I have to say it is a 6.5/10
- I want to strat reading my novel. I have been in restoration mood for two days. This means that I fall asleep on the couch the minute; the tempreture reaches 25 c, my brother stop talking to me, or the minute I start gazing at a document that is not displayed on my laptop (i.e. books and magazines). Yes. something like what grandpa Simpson does :(
- I hate emotional roller coasters. Even the funny ones. I get headaches afterward, which is not good for my coffe addition...
- I am going to use Areal from now on on this blog. My prof actually penalized me for using TNR instead of Arial on my presentation.
- I have to go to Homedepot tonight. I hate hate hate Homedepot. But the light fixture which I bought is not going to hang itself. I have been waiting since October 2006 (yes that long) for it to be hanged by itself, or by brother. I give up. I need ligh in the guest room now
- I exactly have 18 hours to do all of what I said above before mom arrives.
Ps: my mom is a really lovely lady. She is not scary at all. However, she is for some reason obsessed with order, and neat houses. Above all that, she has a sense of humour which feeds off stories about her kids. Walking into our house as is, will give her comedy matatrials for a month to come. No thanx, i will do my chorse on a short notice instead.
I miss my mom beyond anything I can describe, I love her too. Above all, I love the goodies she is bringing in her suit case from Jeddah and Amman.
I just realized that you would not have needed to read this if only I can find my cell phone and call someone to ramble out all of this, but I missed my blog. I promise some real articles SOON!